What is a cookie?
Cookie is a small file with a line of certain symbols that is sent to your browser when you visit a certain website or application. Cookies are used to safe and receive identifiers and other information about computers, telephones and other devices. You can set your browser to reject all cookies or to inform you when the cookie is downloaded. However, certain functions or services of a website may not operate without proper cookies. Cookies have an important role. The usage of websites would be much more difficult without them. Cookies cannot damage your device and cannot be used for installation of harmful software.
We can use this technology for different aims, for example:
- That you could use and access our website and its payment services
- In order to facilitate and simplify operation and access to a website
- To understand better how you browse and communicate on our website to improve our services
- To show you the contents that is more related to you
- To monitor and analyse operation of a website and monitor efficiency of CBet advertisements
- To implement legal agreements
- To identify and prevent frauds
- To carry out our customer service analysis, research, product creation and regulation.We may allow our business partners to use these technologies on our website. These third parties may use this technology to analyse and collect information for their activities on our website and marketing activities and to help us to detect and prevent fraud or to assess the related risks.
The cookies we use are divided into the following categories:
Necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary to take care of the functions of our website and to ensure that the website carries out the necessary works.
Performance cookies. These cookies are used to manage the website. They help us to find out how the visitors use each page and which pages are popular. They also help to find out what pages are not operating and how we could improve operation of the website. In the absence of these cookies you would see the online advertising that is less suitable for your interests. Although these cookies and similar technologies can monitor your visits to different websites, they usually do not identify you.